The ugly duckling of the Fang hook range, but arguably the most deadly of them all. Although not attractive like curved hooks because of its a radical square bend and 30 degree down turned eye the Twister instantly became a top selling pattern â€“ with thousands of dedicated users all over the world who will testify that it has changed their results at a stroke.
The Twisterâ€™s unique shape optimises turning and pricking, nailing carp every time â€“ producing hook holds that need to be seen to be believed! From hard fighting Thames carp to the most pressurized small water carp the Twister has proven to be a deadly choice. Fished blow out style or with shrink kicker extensions the Fang Twister has accounted for more of Kevinâ€™s own big carp captures than any other.
- Radical wide gape, square bend pattern
- Fast turning shape for instant pricking
- No additional sharpening required
- Long lasting needle sharp point
- High strength Japanese steel
- Proven 20% stronger than hooks of a similar wire gauge
- Down turned eye for aggressive hooking mechanics
- Micro barbed sizes 2-10
- Barbless sizes 4-10
- Additional odd sizes for optimum rig efficiency
- Ten hooks per packet